Beginners and Beyond

Feels like winter out there, Sundailies! (Read 34 times)

Docket_Rocket

5 miles at one of the fastest paces I have run in months and the HR very low.  One of the few good breathing days that give me hope that when it will happen on marathon day, I will be ready to break my times.  Weights done too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

I'm back home now, but very sore and about to embark in some food and drink consumption, so sorry about the forum fly-by.    I'll try to get out a RR tomorrow and catch up on things.   I fretted about my pacing all week, and I can't tell you how happy I am that it all worked out.  I was pretty much on fumes by the last miles, so I really feel I ran about as fast as I could today.

Congrats on the PR Baboon -- I can't believe you cranked that out so soon after your marathon.

Life is good.

LRB

I'm back home now, but very sore and about to embark in some food and drink consumption, so sorry about the forum fly-by.    I'll try to get out a RR tomorrow and catch up on things.   I fretted about my pacing all week, and I can't tell you how happy I am that it all worked out.  I was pretty much on fumes by the last miles, so I really feel I ran about as fast as I could today.

Congrats on the PR Baboon -- I can't believe you cranked that out so soon after your marathon.

After all was said and done it all came together and you ran an incredible race!

Congrats OOTB, can't wait to hear all about it.  Nice pacing!

Also, great job on the 5K PR Boon!

Today's 2nd run was a big fail.  I've been fighting a cold, and one of my sinuses felt like it was on fire most of the way.  Couple that with a minor muscle tweak, and I packed it in after 8 miles.  Tomorrow will probably be a URD.

Also, nice season Bills .  So frustrating that the D is possibly-deep-into-playoffs caliber, but the offense is terribly inconsistent.

Docket_Rocket

Well done!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Great job! Cool beans with the even splits!

Dave

LRB

Congrats OOTB, can't wait to hear all about it.  Nice pacing!

Also, great job on the 5K PR Boon!

Today's 2nd run was a big fail.  I've been fighting a cold, and one of my sinuses felt like it was on fire most of the way.  Couple that with a minor muscle tweak, and I packed it in after 8 miles.  Tomorrow will probably be a URD.

Also, nice season Bills .  So frustrating that the D is possibly-deep-into-playoffs caliber, but the offense is terribly inconsistent.

They have an up and coming team though and might give the Pack hell next week. Sammy is the real deal too.

LRB

My legs are killing me. I may have to run short tomorrow to hasten recovery.

B-Plus

Congrats Blue and Baboon!

I took the visiting team in the office pool. Should be fun though, enjoy!

That was insane. There were so many people up in that joint.