Beginners and Beyond

I'm not saying I have a problem (Read 129 times)

From the Internet.

The different colored laces sounds like a good solution.

....and then you can name each pair.  Tongue

"Going on a run with Bob today! Joe will come out with me tomorrow."

I think you'd have a bigger problem if you didn't have enough shoes! :P I have a pair of DS Trainers that just ticked over the 200 mile mark and one pair ready to come out of the box this week, and I'm probably going to pick up another pair to stick in the closet while they're still on liquidation at Running Warehouse.

Mmmmm...beer

Luckily I'm only going to rotate two pairs at a time.  I broke out the second pair today and just put Xs on the inside of the tongues, not as flashy as some of the suggestions, but it works. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

hugsy

Ah ha! I missed the part about the $200 credit. Thanks for explaining!

Ooh, Virratas.  They looked heavier than that in the picture, maybe because I'm not used to looking at the mens' ones?

Hugsy- Here is my "justtifying buying another pair" logic:

If the shoes are on clearance for $50/pair, and I have $200 credit, then...

if I buy 4 pairs, I pay $0 and they're free, BUT

if I buy 5 pairs, then I pay $50, essentially getting 5 pairs of shoes for $10/pair.   Makes perfect sense, right?

I don't see a problem.

I met my wife in MIL's town yesterday, and while driving around together, we passed another location of my LRS.  We needed to kill 15 minutes, so I made a joke about buying another pair of shoes I didn't need.  And kept driving.

After I dropped her back at her car and we parted ways, I went back to the LRS and bought a second pair of trail shoes.  I need to be ready for mud season, right?  I wonder how long it will be before she notices...

(The way the game works, is when she notices I have new shoes, she gets to buy another golf club.)