Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

RSX

And, might I add, it was posted in the first place with the intent of purposely needling, making fun of, etc., those of us who actually said something about the ridiculous behavior that had been going on at the time that the big "fight" (for lack and a better term) went down over salacious pictures and sexual innuendos always being posted. Somehow, though, that kind of thing is OK and it's FreeSoul who's the victim here apparently. Waaaah, pity party, someone called her fat. She was looking for that to happen with the things she posted (words and not just pics). This is why I rarely come here anymore. It's ridiculous. "Oh, it's boring here because people wanted it to be running related." What a crock. It's boring here because it's become a big clique and if you don't go along with everything some people want to do or say you get flamed.

The threads you are mentioning happened more often at the beginning of the year. (I wasn't here when most of you migrated) I rarely see them now. It's not a big deal and things change.

If someone posts something in RA that bores me to tears, or I have no interest in I don't go in just to throw personal shots. I have seen some of the picture threads in L&O, but haven't see you folks being dissed in them.

happylily

Off topic.  Who else has been banned from L&O? And what is the reason for this sudden banning?

I have posted a few times before in that forum and I've never behaved badly, insulted anyone, I refrained from posting pics and I made no offensive sexual innuendo. So why was I banned last night? Because of my one comment here to Cannonball?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

paulski66

miscreant

I agree.  However, calling somebody fat and mocking their race times is uncalled for ...

As uncalled for as, say, falsely accusing another forumite of mocking people with cancer and asthma, then refusing to acknowledge your despicable actions when the falsely accused calls you out on your manipulative lies?

Are there levels of "uncalled for?" What's the etiquette here in the BF?

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

NC runner

Cyber-bro

Off topic.  Who else has been banned from L&O? And what is the reason for this sudden banning?

I have posted a few times before in that forum and I've never behaved badly, insulted anyone, I refrained from posting pics and I made no offensive sexual innuendo. So why was I banned last night? Because of my one comment here to Cannonball?

I think we can only kick people from the group, not ban. Also, there are like 50 mods, so it's hard to keep track of who banned who and for what.

The only people we try and keep out are the real weirdos. Jammin, for example, is a mental case. We don't want to fuel the crazy fire.

DON'T BRO ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME

No more marathons

Well, I'll probably not be far behind.  I just accused whoever kicked you out of still being in junior high.  BTW - it must not be CB because she is not a shieldwielder.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Better I Leave

What a crock. It's boring here because it's become a big clique and if you don't go along with everything some people want to do or say you get flamed.

Oh the irony.

paulski66

miscreant

Oh the irony.

Oh, the typographic atrocity.

Bold and underline? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

LRB

Nevrgivup

Laughing out loud at this entire thread. Its great entertainment as usual.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Tar Heel Mom

kween

I can't decide if this thread is a great success or a massive fail.  Jury's still out, I guess.

A huge success, meltdown-wise.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

MrNamtor

Many people find themselves to be much happier after they remove that huge stick they have been keeping up their ass and stop taking inconsequential things so seriously. You guys know who you are. How you doing MJ5?

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Many people find themselves to be much happier after they remove that huge stick they have been keeping up their ass and stop taking inconsequential things so seriously. You guys know who you are. How you doing MJ5?

I'm pretty good, been busy not posting pictures of my ass looking for attention from married guys while my husband and baby are at home. Also been busy not creating fake accounts and acting like a total creepy weirdo on Internet forums.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

And I'm sure pot shots like that one won't get you banned like it would other people, because you're one of the B&B clique!

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

RSX

As uncalled for as, say, falsely accusing another forumite of mocking people with cancer and asthma, then refusing to acknowledge your despicable actions when the falsely accused calls you out on your manipulative lies?

Are there levels of "uncalled for?" What's the etiquette here in the BF?

Wasn't that over 6 months ago? I started here around 1 of those threads and never cared to get the details. Apparently those folks somehow managed to move on.

MrNamtor

I'm pretty good, been busy not posting pictures of my ass looking for attention from married guys while my husband and baby are at home. Also been busy not creating fake accounts and acting like a total creepy weirdo on Internet forums.

What's worse than what you mention here though is to be a little mean person who swoops down from their internet-badass  forum to insult someone's looks and running time. That's my problem with what goes on here. And you're just piling on with them.