Beginners and Beyond

Bad Dream (Read 65 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Y'all sure have some intense and interesting dreams.  All my running dreams are ever about are chasing the forum ladies here.....and I am usually far far FAR behind them all the time!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Wow Lily, intense.  Maybe it means that first there will be 7 years of plenty, then 7 years of famine, etc... ;p

Rick - sorry if I'm spreading Ebola to your dreams.  That's really more Freddie's realm, than Jason...

Darke - that has happened to me in real life, lol.

No especially vivid running dreams lately, other than one about the Turkey Trot being on a gloomy, steel-grey day with lots of slushy snow.  Let's hope not!

LRB

No especially vivid running dreams lately, other than one about the Turkey Trot being on a gloomy, steel-grey day with lots of slushy snow.  Let's hope not!

I did it one year and it was massive, 22 thousand plus!  It was a blast though, and usually great weather for a run.

The costumes were awesome!

B-Plus

I used to often dream of running away from the boogey monster.

bluerun

Super B****

Last night I dreamt that NYRR has a policy in which they leave up the timing mats for a week or two after a race, just in case someone wants a second chance at a PR.

So I ran the course of the Staten Island Half again, and I DID PR… only to realize that I had forgotten to wear my bib.  The horror!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog