Beginners and Beyond

Nude races becoming more popular? (Read 125 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I'd do it. Why not? as teenagers it was a standard forfeit to do a nude-run through the streets of suburbia and back home again. To do it as an organised event would probably take a bit of the adrenaline out of it.

There isn't much difference to swimming with speedos on and skinny dipping.....and yet it seems like there is. This would be much the same I expect.

Scotty, where do you pin your race number?

No pins.  The bibs are put on a string and then you wear them from around your neck....or hang them  from something else if you so desire...

FreeSoul, you are correct...I dunno about ladies, but for the guys, when you run nekkid, the scrotum 'tightens up' to prevent things from bouncing and flopping and causing damage.   Of course at my age 'shrinkage' has set in, so I really don't have a lot anymore to bounce and flop.   

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

LMAO! Well, even though I don't have much in the way of boobies, that night I ran without a bra was a tad uncomfortable but not bad so I can only imagine what women with anything large than a B cup feel topless lol.

No pins.  The bibs are put on a string and then you wear them from around your neck....or hang them  from something else if you so desire...

FreeSoul, you are correct...I dunno about ladies, but for the guys, when you run nekkid, the scrotum 'tightens up' to prevent things from bouncing and flopping and causing damage.   Of course at my age 'shrinkage' has set in, so I really don't have a lot anymore to bounce and flop.   

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)