Beginners and Beyond

Your worst concerts (Read 87 times)

RSX

I have seen Neil twice. He was great. He used to be my #2 favorite after Bruce for years

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Shocking I agree with you on something. Are you trying to be a kinder gentler person now?

Stevie Wonder is a musical genius

NSFW (language)

You people have issues 

Docket_Rocket

Remain in your seat.  What kind of a world would it be if everyone liked and disliked the same things?  ZZZZZZ's.

Which reminds me, did you see Divergent?  It was sorta about that.

No.  Wasn't that interested (at the time), so I'll wait until it comes out on On Demand.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I forgot to add, I saw Elton John in concert 5-6 years ago.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RSX

I forgot to add, I saw Elton John in concert 5-6 years ago.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I saw him in the 90s average at best