Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are taking a stand (Read 39 times)

LRB

My husband said no to a bike.  He knows me better than anyone.  He probably said, you already have running.  Fuck this shit, obsessed wife!

Too funny!

outoftheblue

I wouldn't think biking in Miami traffic wouldt be a whole lot of fun.   Swimming in those beautiful water, however, would be nice.

6.6 miles done with 5 at GMP.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

We have a lot of deaths every year with bikers as the victims. Although I get angry at normal biker commuters that take to the sidewalks, I don't blame them.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

I used to bike, but found even the traffic out in California too scary.  Someone else's mistake is your serious problem.

Life is good.

LRB

I used to bike..

I did as well, avidly.  Then I ran, and the rest as they say...

B-Plus

8 @ 8:56

Thanks, I appreciate that since Jay totally blew me off.

Doh, sorry Phil.  Have a great long weekend, and nice run.

10 brisk miles done down in the 'burbs, late enough to cut out most traffic, with a gentle rain falling to nicely temper the heat.