Beginners and Beyond

What new running related things did Santa bring you? (Read 404 times)

Mmmmm...beer

Garmin FR10 and some Under Armor cold weather gear.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

runmomto3boys

Another handheld, Balega socks, some new Nike gloves and I bought myself some goodies at the Lulu sale today.

Little Blue

Santa let me walk outside for 2.9 whole miles this afternoon and baby Jesus helped it not be rainy.

You win.

Coastal

Santa didn't bring anything running related, but plastic ordered an Asics rain jacket that is supposed to actually keep the water out.  Today plastic gave me some new higher top wrightsocks, a long sleeve tech shirt, and a pair of NB 1080 v2's on sale.

A Man On The Run!

My favorite gift was made by my wife and daughter.  Memories of my 1st 5K and AG Award!

memories of my 1st 5K and AG Award!

Zeke

http://zekerunning.wordpress.com/

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.- Albert Einstein

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

A gift card to REI which I used to get two pairs of sunglasses, one of which is for running.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

My favorite gift was made by my wife and daughter.  Memories of my 1st 5K and AG Award!

memories of my 1st 5K and AG Award!

Now that is cool...

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

$50 Running Warehouse gift card, $50 Dick's gift card (which will obviously be used to buy running gear), Saucony mittens and headwarmer, Saucony NMD pants (these are AWESOME for cold weather), Reebok cold gear shirt, Reebok headwarmer (my hubby went a little crazy with the headwarmers), Nike shorts, Nike running top (short sleeves), and a Shark stopwatch wristwatch (I wanted one for my track workouts and my old watch, not a Garmin, was rusting). The Shark watches comes in really fun colors!  My hubby loves me Smile

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

A Brooks NightLife jacket, Knuckle Lights, several tech tops (both long and short-sleeved), and a pair of tights.

And because my mother was freaked out by the thought of me running in the dark (which I've been doing for 5 years, btw), some pink pepper spray.

Angela