Beginners and Beyond

Aspen 4 Pass Loop : Mountain Scenery Pics (Read 65 times)

Bin Running

What a nice place to run! You are so fortunate to be able to run on this trail..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Wow, that's stunning.  Way to be brave and get out there with some strangers and just enjoy the opportunity.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

YAYpril - B-Plus

Those pictures are beautiful. I hope you choose to frame some (all!) of them. Thank you for sharing!

happylily

Oh wow!!!! It must be the land of God himself... That is absolutely gorgeous and you're awesome for having done this! What a beautiful course... My training on flat roads is a joke compared to running in places like that. Huge congratulations on your first ultra!!! Your pictures are stunning, what great memories you have of your race... And I love how you were able to hang with some of the ultra crowd, how cool! Thank you so much for sharing with us such a fantastic RR!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

From the Internet.

Oh wow, I am a sucker for mountain scenery - absolutely beautiful, sounds like it was amazing!

Luke79

Very nice, thanks for sharing.  I love CO.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Cry I wanna go there.... seriously beautiful images, and great description and story telling.. now I am going to go cry.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Hubby concurs.  We want to go there.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page