Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

We are getting a lot if wind today.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Sorry I was MIA but I had a lot of work plus I was running the Week 52 results and Week 1 of this year's game.

Seattle rains too much for hubby.  Man, this guy is too strict!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Tell DH there is this marvelous invention called an umbrella!!  I'm thinking Boulder for y'all.  Quartet practice tonight!  We have two gigs in February, both 45 minutes.  My first thought was, "We don't know enough songs to fill 45 minutes!!" 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Hope, LOL.  Extend each song an extra 5 minutes.  Boulder as in CO?  I want to go to CO!!!!  Take me!  I am a classical pianist and I used to sing on the choir.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Docket, I was suggesting Boulder for you and DH!  Or Denver -- I've only been to either place once.  I had a convention in Denver, which was wonderful until I caught a cold and spent the last half of the week in the hotel room sniffling and coughing.  And DH and I spent an afternoon in Boulder once.  We have family around there (don't ask me where) and we went for DH's cousin's wedding.  His uncle said, "Take the car and go drive around for a while!"  So we ended up in Boulder, somehow.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

I think he is afraid of some snow.  Boo.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Clearly you need to move to Richmond.  Relief for the heat for you, not much snow for him!

Docket_Rocket

Clearly you need to move to Richmond.  Relief for the heat for you, not much snow for him!

Agreed!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I think he is afraid of some snow.  Boo.

I can't say I blame him.  This white shit sucks ass.

Wandering Wally

Howdy all.  COLD and windy today.  Dealing with a frozen pipe in my kitchen.  Grrr.  The pipe runs right along an exterior wall.  The wall the wind happens to be hitting today and the windchill is -29F.  Got some heat on it.  Hopefully once the wind dies down we'll get it all the way thawed out.

Damaris - Charlotte, NC.  Get's cool in the winter, warmish in the summer and very rarely gets a little dusting of snow.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

We are having rolling black outs because people in SC panic when it is a feels like 7 and they are draining the power grid.  It is freaking cold for here, but........I am freezing as I'm very much a southern acclimated person and 7 is not my idea of a great temp

Anyways the power went out for over an hour this am.  Hasn't gone off again since then so I hope they are done cutting the power.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Marjorie - That's really cold for that far south.  Take care.

Run!  Just Run!

Docket_Rocket

Howdy all.  COLD and windy today.  Dealing with a frozen pipe in my kitchen.  Grrr.  The pipe runs right along an exterior wall.  The wall the wind happens to be hitting today and the windchill is -29F.  Got some heat on it.  Hopefully once the wind dies down we'll get it all the way thawed out.

Damaris - Charlotte, NC.  Get's cool in the winter, warmish in the summer and very rarely gets a little dusting of snow.

NC is the only state without a UST office or system.  I cannot work there.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I'm exhausted and it's only 2:40pm.  I need a power nap!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!  Got our pipe thawed yesterday.  Hooray!  Now we are leaving it running just a little to keep it from freezing again.  What's everyone up to?

Run!  Just Run!