Beginners and Beyond

Any other crazies racing this weekend? (Read 87 times)

Little Blue

Good luck racers!  No frostbite out there! Shocked

LRB

Good luck to those racing and remember, there are those of us who wish we could race this weekend cold weather or not.  So go out there and win one for the Gipper....wait, what?   Big grin

Luke79

I'm not crazy, just conveniently located...geographically speaking.  It's supposed to be about 50° at race time.

Mmmmm...beer

Yup, got a 15k on Saturday, temp should be in the 30s, not too bad.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

My first Marathon is Sunday - Carlsbad, CA.

Luke - my weather should be the same.  The question is going to be if any substantial rain gets us.  I'll take some light sprinkles like I had on my run this morning.

Robert31320

Team TJ

No racing for me until Feb. 23.  That is the date of my 10K race debut.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Luke79

Yup, got a 15k on Saturday, temp should be in the 30s, not too bad.

GL Dave.  I love that distance!  You can't front in a 15k lol, you either have it or you don't.

Luke79

Good luck to those racing and remember, there are those of us who wish we could race this weekend cold weather or not.  So go out there and win one for the Gipper....wait, what?   Big grin

I don't know about "win" lol, but I will "run my ass off" for sure.

I have a free half marathon at Brazos bend state park near Richmond, TX. Shooting for a pr. Man I hope it isn'follow hilly or hot.

Good luck fellow racers.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Yep! Doing F^3 on the lakefront this Saturday.Temp is expected to be mid-teens at start time.

(For those who don't know, F^3 = F'cking Freezing Frozen Half Marathon!)

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I'm not racing but I just wanted to tell everyone good luck and have fun!

Don't believe everything you think. 

Wild Horse Trail Half Marathon

Wild Horse Trail Half Marathon on Sunday.

60's and raining is my weather forecast.  Bring on the mud!

My first Marathon is Sunday - Carlsbad, CA.

Luke - my weather should be the same.  The question is going to be if any substantial rain gets us.  I'll take some light sprinkles like I had on my run this morning.

Good luck with your first in Carlsbad!  50's with a light rain sounds pretty perfect to me, hope it works out for you.

I know you're running the marathon, but Carlsbad was my first and still favorite half marathon.

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Good Luck Racers!

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Good luck to all you racers this weekend.  Special shout out to dark_streets and the first marathon. Crush it!