Beginners and Beyond

Run long run strong SunDAILIES (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

lol I hope so.

Excellent!

You are not sore because you are doing it right. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Hi dailies!

Did a 2.71 mile "5K" this morning, and then hit the trails at Chestnut Ridge for the first time other than races.  It was slow going on the muddy, technical terrain, but good therapy to constantly be using different muscles for balance and ever-changing footing.  7 miles done, and I gave directions to some dude who was lost less than 1/4 mile from the road, lol.

LRB

...and I gave directions to some dude who was lost less than 1/4 mile from the road, lol.

I wonder how many of these did he give himself.  lol

Hip Redux

Hi dailies!

Did a 2.71 mile "5K" this morning, and then hit the trails at Chestnut Ridge for the first time other than races.  It was slow going on the muddy, technical terrain, but good therapy to constantly be using different muscles for balance and ever-changing footing.  7 miles done, and I gave directions to some dude who was lost less than 1/4 mile from the road, lol.

How's the ass?

How's the ass?

Much better, thanks.

Zelanie

Hi dailies!

Seeing the pictures of the hills where you are helps me to look at whatever terrain I happen to be running on and remind myself that even if it's a bit hilly, it's not Jay hilly.