Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES Are Bringing the Noise (Read 51 times)

BruceD555, nice chilly fifteen.

Lily, I'll be in Israel for six days. I'll fly from Boston on February 25, land in Tel Aviv on February 26, and return to Boston on March 4.

You gave birth to an eleven-pound, two-ounce baby vaginally? Damn. You are tough.

paulajmcd, excellent ten miles with the hill repeats.

I have to arise and do my ab work. I don't want to. Ten minutes. I'll get out of bed in ten minutes.

Just B.S.

You gave birth to an eleven-pound, two-ounce baby vaginally? Damn. You are tough.

Actually just 11 lbs even, but 23.5 inches long......and yes vaginally ........and I am tough!

Marathons are a piece of cake compared to carrying that fellow around for 9 1/2 months! LOL

And I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs wtih 35" hips.......I sometimes giggle to myself when I see women saying that they are

too small to  deliver a "big" baby.......induced at 9am and he was out by 2:17 with no intervention at all

notimeforthat

Beth, my husband was 10 lbs 15 oz. and 24 inches long. I do not envy his momma.

2 hours on the indoor trainer with some friends who came over to share in the misery of indoor bike riding. We had a good time.

Lily - "it takes seeing life outside of your own world to really appreciate what you have at home."   That's very sage advice.

Hilary - nice run in the snow, and lucky you for seeing some sun.

Luke - nice splits

FreeSoul - good job on the snow run

Rick - way to tough it out.  Think Spring!

Beth - Bad ass.  That is all.

Bruce - see above

7.2 in about 4" of fresh powder, 8:20 pace.  I guess the plow drivers all had off for the game tonight.

9.5 easy @ 7:59 pace. Legs were dead. One of those runs.

random question....how long have all of you been running before you ran your first half?

A couple years, but most of that was not seriously training for anything. Decided to try a HM once m LR distances started to get to 10+.

Then 4 months later I ran my first full. Once you get hooked.....

Dave