Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh I am so hoping I can have it! I will admit that I am a little nervous about not being able to see the roots on the trails....... but there are always risks when you're having fun.

You sure like 'em big D Joking Wink

Snow makes my achilles unhappy.  You can have it!  lol

That's a big ass sandwich D!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Robert31320

Team TJ

4.7 way early this morning.

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

It was in the 30s and 40s just a few days ago.

And probably will be again soon just give it a day or two!

Supp Rob!

Docket_Rocket

Easy 10 in 70 degrees and humidity.  What kind of freak weather is this, even for Atlanta?  It was in the 30s and 40s just a few days ago.

It was 87F here today.  What the fuck?  Even for Miami that is fucked up.

We have actually been above average for the last 2 months.  So, hotter every year.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yugo18

It was 87F here today.  What the fuck?  Even for Miami that is fucked up.

We have actually been above average for the last 2 months.  So, hotter every year.

Sad  It was also so humid today that I was having flashbacks to summer.Big grin

I hope your weather goes down a little and gets better!