Beginners and Beyond

Hug a Runner Wednesdailies (Read 55 times)

Docket_Rocket

Oski, good job!  You're tough and persistent.

I ran 4 and did 25 minutes of kickboxing.  I am super sore from the core workout yesterday and the massage.  Plus my allergy shot was today.  Sigh.  I hope my body does not want to kill me tomorrow, ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Ate dirt three times on my trail run this evening! lol First one was a quick touch-and-go, popped right back up and kept going. The second and third times were full crash and burns, had to take a moment to collect myself before getting back to work (and find my sunglasses after they went flying lol). Lesson learned, be extra careful when running on tired legs or the trail will bite you. Still had a great run, and made it through without any serious damage. Smile

Hope everyone has had a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

Hope everyone has had a great day!

I did not fall three times today, but somehow think you had the better day than I!  lol

Zelanie

Basya- Pertussis- ugh!  That went through a school I worked at a few years back, no fun at all!  Glad you're on the improving side.

Oski- Happy for a good run for you today!