Beginners and Beyond

Monumental Marathon RR (Read 83 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

As Jack said, crazy last miles for you.  But you 'whupped up' at the finish!  Hope you did end up beating that guy, I am assuming you did.

Congrats on your marathon!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Cool report, Mary.

Spotting your dad, eating opportunistic calories (who cares if they're smooshed or leftovers?).  But mostly, beating the rude guy!

Well done.

on my way to badass

Most original racing outfit have ever seen.  Where did you find those shorts?

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Good job, Mary!  Congrats.

Sorry it didn't go the way you wanted but there will be others.  You just came out of ultra training and have not trained specifically for that race, so you did great.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ms Chenandler Bong

Most original racing outfit have ever seen.  Where did you find those shorts?

The outfit is from Ink N Burn, you can find them on line.  Warning - - they are expensive clothes but extremely well made and I think, worth every penny.

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.