Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES - It Can't Get Any Worse, Can It? (Read 248 times)

lilac_jive, you have a TM that declines? I'm jealous!
    Purple Toes

Ouch, Purple Toes, I hope it's not serious. MtBikerChk, I do wear VFFs all the time. They're my everyday shoes. I also wear them on my easy runs. Regular running shoes are reserved for my long runs and quarter-mile repeats.

Thanks BasyaSpiliakos Smile  I applied some ice and things are still feeling ok. Good job on the TM run--I hardly ever run on the incline. I get enough of that when I run outside! 

Lilac. did you watch the '82 version with Anthony Hopkins or '39 with Charles Laughton?  I liked the '82 version better myself.

Great job everybody. Pizza and beer tonight!
        runmomto3boys

13 miles in at 8:45 pace.  Yay!

Haven't had much time to check in today, but I did get 9 miles done this morning. They were slow on the snow and slush, and gave my hips a pretty good workout.

"Journey" hater

6.2 easy

Boss of the Mangoes

I made pizza for supper tonight.  Thanks, Buelligan.

And Heidi- that run, post flu??  You are amazing.  But we already knew that.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Just did 3 a little while ago. It is frickin freezing out there, Mr. Bigglesworth! Day 20 completed!

Bad Ass

You guys talking about the weather.

D:  It was 84F today and very humid.

Dailies: D, keep that shit to yourself.

I aim to please.

What?  If Robert can do a shoutout to himself, I can have imaginary conversations, no?Blush

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner, INKnBURN Ambassador

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

RM2B, great run!

Shari, wonderfuljob doing the 9 before work!

Fuzzy, excellent work on the 6.2. I'm thinking that my non-hill easy run should be a little lo her.

Flippy, how cold is it where you are?

Kristin and B-Plus, this talk about food is making me hungry:/

I did my ab work. I've taken to doing twenty-five close-grip straight-leg push-ups either before or after my ab work, so, twenty-five of those.

I ordered a copy of Supervixen by Negrita Jayde. I'm happy with how I'm becoming more toned, but I'd like to refine certain areas.