Beginners and Beyond

The Wednesdailies made me do it! (Read 310 times)

Docket_Rocket

Calm down, calm down there's enough for everyone!

You're late!  I almost fell asleep on my desk (not true, but still!)....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks lilac and flippy!  Definitely feeling pretty badass today. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Well, maybe you need some help "unwinding".  *insert wiggly eyebrow smiley here*

I was never a coffee drinker but as soon as I started drinking coffee, I got a gold card from Starbucks.  That says a lot....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Thanks lilac and flippy!  Definitely feeling pretty badass today. Smile

You cannot have my name!  You already took my D now you want to take my bad ass? Joking

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Damaris, Baboon, LRB, and Pinktastc - you guys got me laughing this morning! It's day 4 of sitting on the bench for me - humor is good medicine! Lilac - I totally forgot tonight is lights on the parkway!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Mmmmm...beer

You cannot have my name!  You already took my D now you want to take my bad ass? Joking

Sorry about that, I'll take BAMF Big grin

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

woot woot!!  Congratulations!!

LRB

Well, maybe you need some help "unwinding"...

Woudn't mind that at all.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Well, top 'O the Morning to y'all, Dailies!

I think I'm going to just take an easy run this morning. I pushed myself a bit yesterday and rather than hammer out back-to-back hard workouts, I think I'll throw in an easy run today and hit the hills tomorrow morning.

I slept a bit too late, but for some reason, I woke up at around 3 AM and couldn't fall back asleep for about an hour and a half. Started thinking about things not related to running, but quite important nevertheless.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Shakedown Street

6 at lunch, maybe a bike ride if i get home early enough

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

YAYpril - B-Plus

Jess, have fun! Can't wait to see pictures. My aunt is going to be there too!

Jenven

lilac_jive – Jealous of the Indian buffet lunch. Enjoy!

neverrow – It was 30+ the morning after Thanksgiving, so I decided I’d try out of the treadmill at the hotel. Yeah, no. I couldn’t figure it out, so outside I went! Glad to hear you’ve got a nice neighborhood to run in.

SRD for me. Will probably do the stationary bike later with some extra stretching afterwards.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Lilac - my wife and I just hit the Indian buffet over in Palmer for lunch yesterday . Mmmmm.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Weezer88

What's up?  Now I see where everybody has headed off to instead of THAT place.

5.10 freezing miles this AM; felt like I just slogged through it this morning.  Even the toes got cold and that usually never happens

Have a FINE Wednesday everyone!

I AM WEEZER.

runmomto3boys

Weezer: Well, it's about freaking time!!!  I'm glad you came over.  I checked over there for a dailies thread this AM and, well, what a mess.  It sounds like a cold 5.  Nice work getting it done!

D2: BAMF.  I like it.  Nice job crossing the 1k mark - that's a biggie!  Great run too, this AM!

Tom: I hope the EZ run goes well today.   Enjoy!

Jneilt: Have a great 6 mile run.

Damaris: Hi, hon! 

Jenven: Enjoy your RD!

Lilac: I hope the 5K goes well tonight: good luck!!! That buffet sounds amazing!!!  Yum!

Lori: Enjoy the flattish trail run today!

Shari: There seems to be a lot of that going around; rest up and get healthy!

Tjaffer: Awww, man - you had a great run, but the butt pain stinks.  Ice your hiney!  I had to do that when I had piriformis stuff and it works.  I hope it clears up quickly for you!

Never row: Nice work on the 5+ cold miles today!!!  Brrrrr!  Not what you are accustomed to, as of late at least!

Basya: Ohhh, tough work out this AM!  I hope the intervals go well!  Report back!

Ang: I'm glad you were able to walk a bit, at least...slowly, but surely!

I ran out of time...see you all later!