Beginners and Beyond

RR: Team TJ Life Without Limits Half Marathon 10/25/14 w/pictures (Read 66 times)

Really nice report, and congrats to both of you, really enjoyed the pictures!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Antipodean

Reaffirms my belief that this is a wonderful place with fantastic people. Warm fuzzies! 

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

Cyberic

Best RR I've ever read. Many thanks for sharing.

on my way to badass

What a great report! I have to get to the internet with my laptop to appreciate the pictures. The "not smart" phone is not cutting it. So jealous of the awesome FE.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

delicate flower

How great is this!  Loved the report!

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats, Team TJ!

Wow, Robert, what an emotional and great experience for you and family!   You, Mitch, Traci, TJ, etc...all SO inspiring!   Y'all did great!  I am so glad so many people came together for you so you could live this experience!  Again, congratulations!  And go, Team TJ!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

I have yet to have a bad FE yet, I like to call it the internet coming to life.  It is the coolest thing ever when you think about it.  Looking at those pics, it's as if you have been friends for years.  Now friends for life, someday you will.

This was a very cool race report!

You Rang?

Congratulations Team TJ!  What an incredible blessing it is to have friends.  Loved this report and loved the pictures.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

That is badass!

hog4life

Robert, there are just not many words to describe the way I feel after meeting you and your family. As you said in the RR, it does seem like we've been life long friends. I am very thankful to all of those that helped to make this happen. This was by far, the best experience ever when it comes to my running. I am very happy for Traci too. Just need to get her that sub 30 5k.

I sure hope we get to do this again next year, and maybe, just maybe, your RR will inspire some more people to come meet TJ. He is the most amazing kid ever. And Angie, well, she IS a super MOM. We love you guys very much, talk to ya soon.

tracilynn

It was so nice to be a part Of this.   I will never forget it!   It was a perfect day and every other "awesome" adjective you can think of.  TJ is so lucky to have parents like Robert and Angie and we are so lucky to have TJ.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Robert31320

Team TJ

Thanks everyone!  This truly was the best running weekend ever.  We can't wait to go again next year.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Dad on the run.

Glad to have been able to meet you and your family. I'm sorry I wasn't able to hang out and visit longer, would have loved to have been able to talk to you all more.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Best report I ever read, congrats Team TJ.