Beginners and Beyond

Anyone know where Steph is? (Read 271 times)

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Is anyone friends or facebook friends with the poster formerly known as Steph?  Haven't seen her since the BF 'upgrade'  and I miss her smiling and cheerful self!! 

runmomto3boys

I am!  I'll send her a message!

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Yay - Thanks Heidi!

Hey Liz, 

RMTB send me a message on facebook.  I've been having issues logging on to RWOL the few times I've tried since the upgrade.  Today will also be the first time I've run in two weeks.  This stupid cold took a while to get rid of.  It's a busy time of year too with my grad classes.  Now that I'm over this cold and back to running I'll be posting here and on facebook more.  Maybe even back on RWOL but all the spam drives me nuts. 

Are you on facebook?

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Jen2011

Glad you are okay Steph!  I missed seeing you in the colony too!  Sorry the cold was so bad!  Enjoy your run today!

Jen 

Jen

Upcoming races:

Covenant Health Knoxville 5K 4/7/13 (and cheering on DH for his 1st Marathon!!)

Rock and Roll Chicago Half Marathon 7/21/13

Tower of Terror Ten Miler 10/5/13

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

There you are Steph! I have noticed you missing from the Penguin threads on the BF.... you are always so encouraging! And I actually thought of you when I wore my Sparkle Skirt for my 5K on Thanksgiving lol. Glad you're ok.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Oh, glad you're feeling better and are here!  I'm on fbook - Liz Arbittier if you want to find me.  Glad Heidi found you!  Now we have to find Scottydog.  Jack Klompus may be on the way...

Jen2011

I was just thinking of Scottydog this morning.  I hope he finds us soon!

Jen

Upcoming races:

Covenant Health Knoxville 5K 4/7/13 (and cheering on DH for his 1st Marathon!!)

Rock and Roll Chicago Half Marathon 7/21/13

Tower of Terror Ten Miler 10/5/13

Aww, I <3 you guys!! I missed so much these past two weeks.  How is everyone doing?  

Kristin, I'm glad you like and wore your Sparkle Skirt!

Liz, how have the abs been?

I hope Jack and Scotty make their way over here too. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

runfoolery

Steph I'm glad you made it Smile

LRB

Jack has posted on the main forum page, and is listed a member of this user group.

LRB, Oh no! Why are you currently on the bench?

Steph 

Docket_Rocket

Yay, Steph is here!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runmomto3boys

Oh, glad you're feeling better and are here!  I'm on fbook - Liz Arbittier if you want to find me.  Glad Heidi found you!  Now we have to find Scottydog.  Jack Klompus may be on the way...

I'll request you too, Liz.  I'm Heidi, if you don't know that already Smile

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

great! gotcha!  Yes I'm spending a lazy afternoon on my computer until I have to go back out in the freezing wind at 4:30, lol!