Beginners and Beyond

Belated 4/21 VetDog 5K RR (lots of pics!) (Read 84 times)

Pinktastic

What a fabulous event, Kristin!!   Thanks for sharing your experience and all the great pics with us!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

bobruns

I loved the pic of the dog race start.  Looked a tiny bit out of control...Big grin

Nice event!  thanks for sharing.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Looks like a fun event!  Thank  you for supporting veterans!

Some nice photos there...glad the weather behaved enough to bring out your GREAT Legs! Big grin   Eyes closed or not, your finish photo still looks good, you look intense and very strong there.

Kudos to your boyfriend and his dog for doing the walk and being there to support you.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Rondog65

Nice RR, looked like a great event!

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Little Blue

That looks like a fun event, and a great cause. I like the picture of the start of the timed dog run. Looks just a little like herding cats. The humans are just trying to hang on.Big grin

SheCan

Ohhh, kristin, I don't know how I missed your RR, sorry, sorry!

Great job, and so cool that you and your BF (and his dog!) could all participate in this event.  The dog tags were a great idea, and so cute.  Love the pictures.  You always manage to look great in your race pictures.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Zelanie

Looks like a really fun event!  I ran a "pet day" 5K with one of my dogs last year, and it was a blast!

I have run a couple of races with a mat only at the end, and they do have you do some funky stuff at the beginning to make sure nobody crosses the finish mat at the start.  Cause otherwise their time would be like 2 seconds for the distance! Smile

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Loved your RR. The pics are great. Looked like a really fun day!

RabbitChaser

Great RR. It looks and sounds like a fun event. Even though you didn't PR, you still ran a good race.