Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Penguins need to work their core! (Read 207 times)

Snickers1230

I didn't get around to joining that game.  But between not getting in as many runs as I would like and the temps being so warm, I wouldn't have too many points!  Lol.  Try and get out there when the temp is 37! Big grin

Formerly Jackie_601 on RW

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

Tori Runs in PA

Pittsburgh RN!

Nice run on the San Antonio Riverwalk after work yesterday.  As I was finishing up, some of the holiday lights were going on, so as I crossed over some bridges overseeing the Riverwalk, here were a couple of my views...

Scotty...those pictures are beautiful! What an awesome place to  runn!! I wished we had a place like that!! WOW! 

Do or do not, there is no try. 

My first races EVER! 

Saxonburg Distance Series 5KRaces: 

#1: 7-14-2012 Cross Country Crusade 5K: 42:50 

#2: 8-11-2012 Roebling's Run 5K: 38:54

#3: 9-8-2012 Festival of the Arts 5K: 36:37

Tori Runs in PA

Pittsburgh RN!

Hi, everyone! just checking in. 

Busy day at school, had a test, and then a critical care presentation! I did great on both! whew! 

My final is next wednesday and i am off until January 7th and will just have work, so I am hoping to get some decent running days in during that time! 

I will be so glad after March 1, when it's just work and life, instead of work, school and life. 

It will all be worth it in the end..eyes on the prize.....!!! 

I do have my 3 medal ribbons hanging on my Christmas Tree! :-) 

Do or do not, there is no try. 

My first races EVER! 

Saxonburg Distance Series 5KRaces: 

#1: 7-14-2012 Cross Country Crusade 5K: 42:50 

#2: 8-11-2012 Roebling's Run 5K: 38:54

#3: 9-8-2012 Festival of the Arts 5K: 36:37

Sloooow.

I've reached the first limit of my "out of the house" running. Now I'll have to do extra running back and repeating. 2.5 miles done, almost ran into a roadkill dillo though, which was pretty damn nasty.

My other half is really encouraging with the exercise this time. The last time I got into a routine, he guilted me into stopping. This time, he's actually TOLD me to buy a Garmin!

I didn't get around to joining that game.  But between not getting in as many runs as I would like and the temps being so warm, I wouldn't have too many points!  Lol.  Try and get out there when the temp is 37! Big grin

I am going to give it a shot. Probably 4 or 5 miles. And I will be in shorts Smile Has to be better than this summer. That was a whip.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

I have a lot of low back pain so I have been really concentrating on working my core these past few weeks and it already is feeling better.  So yes, planks rock!