Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES - and I'm going to Disneyworld! (Read 59 times)

Zelanie

FreeSoul- Congrats on getting to 14.2!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Zelanie - if you do go to Costa Rica you must take lots and lots of photos!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

SRD for me, though I will likely be climbing to the top of a rather large sledding hill, in slushy melting snow, several times with DS as part of our church's winter outing. Not sure that is a great recovery activity, but so it goes.

Legs and body are definitely tired from yesterday, but my toes are better this morning. Time now for modified taper the next two weeks. Still putting in some speedwork, though probably not until Friday this week.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Will run for scenery.

Howdy Howdy.

Zel : that would be awesome if you go to Costa Rica.

D, Lurch : Git R Done.

Step : Enjoy your rest in the slush.  You're one hard-workin woman.

AFM, no foot pain from yesterday's hike (Yay!) so I'm thinking I get right out of bed and do it again.  After coffee.

Lilly : I hope it's just the bolt.  Good luck w/ that.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Will run for scenery.

Oops, reality check. Wind is blowin' like a MoFo, so no mountain hike.  Maybe just some elliptical during Downton  Abbey.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Jay beautiful day is going out the door and it being 50 and sunny. Knowing it will be about 60 when I was done

I ran  16.5 miles.

Marjorie

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Congrats Disney runners! Looks like Damaris finishedSmile

Boyfriend and his doggie are still here. Went on a walk this morning. Felt great! My boyfriend noticed I'm strongly favoring my right foot though and limping even though it doesn't hurt. Still walking like I'm in the boot and not really flexing my ankle. Like a phantom injury.....not really trusting my foot and also not used to using the muscles around my foot and ankle to walk. I have some work to do I guess.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

10 done in 1:19.  It was pretty windy out but the sun was shining so that was cool.  Not as much ice today either so cool x 2.

Then I gobbled up two pancakes with bananas! 

Hip Redux

7 miles done!  Now football.

6 miles on the treadmill at the gym, after which moved directly to an hour of yoga.

55 miles for the week, 2nd PB week in a row.

FOOTBALL!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Lurch is a marathoner and had a respectable time too!

I stopped for pictures, walked to take pictures and post them in FB and still beat the NYCM time and could've beaten Space Coast but I was having too much fun.  In pain too.  Happy.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Big congrats to Docket and Lurch!    I can't wait to read the reports!

DaveP, great job on those PB weeks.

Good day today.  I spent more money than I should on running stuff, then I went for a run.  8.65 miles at 7:50 pace OUTSIDE on a hilly route.  BOOM!  The early football game was on, and I went for a run anyway.  What the hell has happened to me?

Steak and rice bowls for dinner.  Yummeh!

<3

Yugo18

Easy 6 miles.  Enjoy your Sunday, all.

Saucony Mirage 3 and Adidas Tempo 6.

You are my shoe twin now, those are my current workhorses. Smile

Hi dailies:

Zelanie - Costa Rica, that would be an adventure for sure, good luck

Free - great job on the 14.2

Ric-G - good on the 5 - mp3 albums today were Mark Farina - San Francisco Sessions, Metallica - Kill 'Em All, and Van Halen - 1984

Step - careful in that slush

jjs - have fun on the eliptical

Marjorie - nice LR

Rick - yum

Oski - Kind of dreading the Super Bowl already.

DaveP - congrats, big week

D and Lurch - congrats!  Hoping to see happy RR's from you both.

Yugo - good Sunday to you also.

233 laps around the indoor track for 20ish miles.  (It's supposed to be 11 laps per mile in the middle lane, but I added some to make up for suspected gains via tangents.)  A chunk of MP, with a few approaching HM pace.  I went out for a BBQ brisket sandwich afterwards, now to curl up on the couch under a pile of blankets and one cat and read.