Beginners and Beyond

Monday Penguins like their coffee HOT! (Read 27 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Even for a suit, I won't sacrifice fit for color.  You have to go with the pair that fits you best.  If someone's looking at my feet, I'm obviously in front of them.  That's good enough for me.

Jerry - I hope you're either not going to Men's Warehouse, or have better luck than I do there.

Awood, we are using Jos. A. Bank.  It's a gray herringbone, so what color running shoes should I get to go with it?

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Maybe some nice, bright  Newton's to match the flowers.  Or even T-Rod's new shoes. Big grin

Amazonian Princess

Black socks? Plaid jackets? Running shoes with a suit? It's a good thing y'all have nice personalities Wink

Aloe is my friend today - did 3 miles yesterday in midday sun to help acclimate to heat and wore a new sleeveless tech shirt. Today I have neapolitan-looking arms with strawberry red on top, pasty vanilla-ish in the middle and mocha browness forearms. Going to try running in the pool with my floaty belt once the sun goes down, read that it's good non impact cardio and if I'm bad at it, no one can see me!

I can. I will. I am. 

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Baconista that is really funny!

Congrats Jerry!

Coralie you have been racking up the miles like a rock star and even throwing in speedwork like a champ....it's ok to be tired! you probably just needed an easy day...listen to your body....you're doing amazing!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Black socks? Plaid jackets? Running shoes with a suit? It's a good thing y'all have nice personalities Wink

Aloe is my friend today - did 3 miles yesterday in midday sun to help acclimate to heat and wore a new sleeveless tech shirt. Today I have neapolitan-looking arms with strawberry red on top, pasty vanilla-ish in the middle and mocha browness forearms. Going to try running in the pool with my floaty belt once the sun goes down, read that it's good non impact cardio and if I'm bad at it, no one can see me!

Heck I wear that stuff together. I wear slacks and running shoes to work. The boss won't tell me anything about it, although he probably should. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Amazonian Princess

I'm just kidding, T Big grin

My DH wears tie dye, bright Hawaiian prints, and custom-colored Converse, so I have love and respect for those comfy enough with themselves to not worry about what they wear (or take off during a sweaty run!)

I can. I will. I am.