Beginners and Beyond

This Makes Me Wanna Go Out And Commit... (Read 167 times)

Better I Leave

...acts of random kindness. We need to often remind ourselves, from time to time, that there is goodness in the world. Enjoy my friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9eNTceT6Y

I hope this brings a smile to your face and brightens your day...even if just a "little bit" Smile

paulski66

miscreant

You posted a link to a coke commercial?

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Cynicism...

I wonder how many of those events resulted in lawsuits.

Better I Leave

Yes, but I suppose we all take away from it what we want to see.

RSX

Is that your random act of kindness?

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Supertramp is awesome.

You people have issues 

Better I Leave

Supertramp is awesome.

Indeed...And that particular song is wonderful.

paulski66

miscreant

Yes, but I suppose we all take away from it what we want to see.

I see a cynical ploy by a major multi-national corporation which sells a product with zero health benefit and which contributes significantly to the obesity epidemic (and thus to increasing the miserable existence of millions of people) to divert attention from their terrible product and the negative health effects it brings by manufacturing "found footage" of "random acts" in order to create a false association in consumers' minds of the "goodness" and "purity" of their product.

Why, what do you see?

Better I Leave

Why, what do you see?

People being kind to one another. I don't drink Coca-Cola. My apologies for making your day a little darker. I thought it was a nice message.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Don't worry about Paulski, he's more of a Logical Song kind of guy.

You people have issues 

paulski66

miscreant

Don't worry about Paulski, he's more of a Logical Song kind of guy.

If I have to listen to Supertramp, then yes, let it be this.

delicate flower

That Gatorade "Lightning Bolt" commercial is pretty cool.

<3

Buelligan

I try to be kind to people all the time, but only to people whom I find attractive.

Rondog65

I am an emotional softy for these natural types of captured moments, especially the kids with the surprise of the returning parent from military duty at schools, etc.  Another special moment that was made into a commercial was the 8 year old girl singing the national anthem and the mic stopped half way through.  The fans come to the rescue and finish it for her (at about 1:29).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNxdOm-8gE

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Better I Leave

I am an emotional softy for these natural types of captured moments, especially the kids with the surprise of the returning parent from military duty at schools, etc. 

It's what makes us "human" and it's OK to be moved by these things, yes? Being former military, I like those too. Smile