Beginners and Beyond

This is, quite possibly, the worst interview ever. (Read 244 times)

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Darn, they removed the video!

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Aw shucks, the video's been removed.

^ jinx!

In transit, arriving on time. 

Docket_Rocket

Yeah, I would laughing like there is no tomorrow.

He must be thinking: dude, you didn't watch the olympics, eh?

This is hilarious - Mo was so polite and composed.  I wonder if this is common.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dreamn

A friend sent me this link yesterday.  I got a pretty good laugh out of "Have you run before."   Because yeah, he totally just completed C25K and finished a half in 61 minutes Big grin .

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Running is dumb.

Little Blue

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/video/2013/feb/26/mo-farah-us-tv-video

That expression on his face says he's thinking the same thing everyone is thinking..  "Lady, did you really just ask me that??"

Mmmmm...beer

I love how he says that he's not ready for a marathon yet, that he still has a lot to learn. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

I love how he says that he's not ready for a marathon yet, that he still has a lot to learn. Smile

And people say we're harsh when we tell that to a person who started running three weeks ago...

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

Nevrgivup

This was hilarious. Love the expression on his face.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Nevrgivup

And people say we're harsh when we tell that to a person who started running three weeks ago...

Hahaha. True.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

delicate flower

OMG this is freakin' painful to watch!  Mo handled it well though.

<3

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

LOL...I understand that she didn't have a clue who she was interviewing, or what the event actually was.  With that being the case, she should have stuck to more open ended questions.

Tell the people watching at home a bit about yourself, and how you came to accomplish such an amazing time.

Then, just let him talk.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Dave

LRB

That expression on his face says he's thinking the same thing everyone is thinking..  "Lady, did you really just ask me that??"

+1

Misty, how cool for you!  I once saw someone running 5 minute miles running towards me in an out and back half marathon, and I actually turned around as he went by.  It was so smooth!

Tar Heel Mom

kween

So the video has been removed from the 2nd website as well but  I am getting the impression that not only did the reporter not know who Mo Farah is, she thought he ran a marathon in 61 minutes? She should be fired.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.