Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: Seeking a longer track (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Just got back from my 800s.  Finally, to SIAR's happiness, I can say I ROCKED THEM.  No asthma issues at all.  I like when my lungs work, even if they work at 60%.

Anywho, a glass of wine for me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Anywho, a glass of wine for me.

I lost count.  I ain't feeling no pain though!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Just beer for me. None of that hard stuff (like wine!?) Smile

Relaxing after taking care of a few chores for the evening.

I did get my River Run shirt and bib in the mail today so I'm all set for that race. All I have to do is be there and run it!

It's pert-near orange!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

StepbyStep-SH

Quick check-in, then I will likely be mostly offline until next week. Rest day today - tomorrow will be just 3-4 miles. Another 3 or so on Friday ... then 26.2 Saturday.

Have a great week, runners!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

Me- Messing around with my schedule this week to accommodate my race Monday.  Trying to put forth a good PR effort without sacrificing too much training.

Meaghan- I hear you on that one!  That's actually a main reason why I chose a mid-Sept. 5K instead of the one on labor day.  Sounds like you have a reasonable plan, though!

In other news, I came home all grumpy and stressed because of work stuff.  I was even thinking I was too stressed to run, and proceeded to grump at everyone at home.  DH all but ordered me out for a run.  4 miles later, and I feel much better. Smile

Will run for scenery.

Zel - ordered out to run : I love it.

I did my 6 at around 11 m/m and the last one was quite the chore.  So glad the finish was near abundant beer.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!