Beginners and Beyond

Fridailes????? Where you at (Read 39 times)

StepbyStep-SH

Speaking of cold weather, I got my Polar Buff today!  Thanks to whoever suggested it (Shari?), should work great.  I am not testing it out in this cold though lol  I'll wait until tomorrow when it's supposed to be a warm 20!

Hope it works well for you! I'll have mine on tomorrow for my 5-mile race. While it may be a "balmy" 20*, there will be a 20 mph wind into our faces for the second half of it.

And there's no way I'll challenge Andrew for temps Monday - some of northern Minnesota and his area are really going to be in the deep freeze! The governor of Minnesota has already called off school statewide for Monday.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

High winds are expected tomorrow, which coupled with low temps makes it extremely unlikely I can run at my loop.  Hmph!  >:-/

4.2 for me on the treadmill.........6-10" snow starting tomorrow afternoon into Sunday theN The deep freeze moves into central Illinois. This winter is starting out as a rough one, keep warm everyone!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Docket_Rocket

6 recovery miles but that twisted foot hurt a bit.  And that ITB too.  It will go away in a few days but ouch.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page