Beginners and Beyond

If anyone needs an inexpensive jacket....(Target Clearance) (Read 112 times)

aplodder

Susan

My DH got this jacket today at Target today for $20.00.  It is wind/water resistant and breathable.  They had a lot of sizes but only the yellow was on clearance.   YMMV, of course.  The online price is $27, which still isn't a bad price.  The only thing he doesn't like about it is that the sleeves don't have velcro.  If I didn't already have a good running jacket, I would have bought a small one for myself, especially with the cold snap we're expecting here in PA.

Love the Half

I have a bunch of Champion C9 gear and I must say that I like my $20 C9 tights better than my $50 Reebok tights.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

RSX

Thanks for the tip! I showed my wife the link last night and she bought it today. It is heavier than I thought it would be as well, which should work out great.

aplodder

Susan

Great!  Glad you were able to get one.  It should be a good top layer for the upcoming cold snap.  My husband is really liking his.

(LTH, I know what you mean.  I have some C9 stuff that is just as good or better than the more expensive brands.)