Beginners and Beyond

Get your top hat Sundailies (Read 46 times)

Hip Redux

Cool     WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!     Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners, from injury to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours.

Hip Redux

Heading out to volunteer at the registration table for a local charity bike ride, then ride the 25 mile route if the weather holds out.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Dr. Cornsitter

Heading out to volunteer at the registration table for a local charity bike ride, then ride the 25 mile route if the weather holds out.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Go back to bed! Haha

Have a great day! I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather. Hoping it holds out for me, too. My knee was acting up yesterday, so I'll try to get 4-5 in if I can't get my full 8-9. We'll see! I'll pray extra hard in church for a healthy knee Big grin

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Oski, is there an explanation for the title? Plus aren't you in the wrong forum, for this bike-riding business?

Beachy, you're the one who needs to go back to bed - posting late last night & early this morning. I hope the patellar gods come through for you.

DW & I are waiting around for the kids to get up to go out to breakfast. If I'm not going to be running, I might as well still eat like I am.

Run (& ride) well today, everyone. 

Dave

Dr. Cornsitter

Haha believe me, Dave, I would love to go back to bed. Worked late last night at job #2 and then up and at 'em early this morning to drop my son off with his dad. Meeting the new gf for the first time. Should be a good time Roll eyes

Eat lots for me!!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Good morning, everyone.

Oski, brava on volunteering. I hope that the weather holds, so that you can ride.

BeachRunner3234, enjoy your run. I hope that your knee behaves.

DaveP MI, I hope that you have fun with DW and the kids.

I finally broke down Friday evening and had a small cup of coffee. I had a small one yesterday. I just had a small one . I feel like a civilized human being. 

The biggest difference is in how my muscles feel: more relaxed and flexible. Improved digestion is also nice.

I'll take a shower in a bit. Later this morning, I'll head to the gym, to do at least an hour on the TM; the plan is, according to Daniels, twenty minutes easy-twenty minutes T-twenty minutes easy.   Later in the day, I'll have to return to the gym to do weights and cardio.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I tried to wake up at 6am to run but my body wasn't having it.  So now I lie awake and I cannot run because it's too hot.  So, 7 and weights tonight.

Oski, thanks for volunteering and have fun.

BeachRunner, enjoy your run and I hope it's the full distance and not an adjusted one due to pain.

Dave, enjoy breakfast with the family.

Basya, enjoy your workouts.

Have a great day, all.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

ZZZZZZ's

delicate flower

'Morning!  Slept nearly 10 hours last yet.  I needed that.  Heading out for a hilly bike ride now with DW.  The route is a real butt kicker.  I am looking forward to it.  Smile

<3

Docket_Rocket

You forgot your coffee?

ZZZZZZ's

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Have fun with MBC!

'Morning!  Slept nearly 10 hours last yet.  I needed that.  Heading out for a hilly bike ride now with DW.  The route is a real butt kicker.  I am looking forward to it.  Smile

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

You forgot your coffee?

Had another long night, after a long night, seems to be a trend for me lately.  I should probably start acting my age...wait, I was.  ; )

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning!

Some recovery miles later. But first, field trip to Trader Joes.

Had another long night, after a long night, seems to be a trend for me lately.  I should probably start acting my age...wait, I was.  ; )

LRB can't figure out the problem, he only had one glass of wine last night.

Dave

delicate flower

But first, field trip to Trader Joes.

I highly recommend the cheddar rocket crackers, because they are shaped like rocket ships.  That, and the pumpernickel pretzels.

<3