Beginners and Beyond

A new person. Yes! (Read 144 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ha.  Perfect!  I'll admit to having just seen that episode the other day.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Hi!

First order of business: maintain your running log & make it public!

Dave

Welcome

Welcome, Cordelia!

Hi!

No.  Wink

B-Plus

Welcome. Enjoy reading, posting, lurking, and make sure you ask lots of questions.

Zelanie

Welcome!  Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Rondog65

Welcome

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Yugo18

Nice to have ya.

More info please, for fun...last distance raced, next race on your radar, and do you have a training focus or are you just having fun running?  And, let's see...favorite type of food?  Ok, that should suffice for now.

He he!  Thanks, everybody.  I am running an average of 50 miles per week but I hardly race.  Holy crap: it's been years since I've done a race.   Um, yes, I really need to rectify that.  

I just moved from Iowa to Georgia and I have been having a lot of fun running the inevitable hills here.  Seriously, in whichever direction I go, all I have are miles and miles of wonderful hills.  (The humidity, not so wonderful.)

Favorite food: coffee and all kinds of vegetables.  Not a vegetarian, just really like them!

Docket_Rocket

GA has some serious hills and humidity!  Good luck!

Wait, not a vegetarian?  Sniff!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yugo18

When I was younger, my little brother and I used to watch "Friends" so much I am pretty sure I can still quote episodes pretty much line by line.  He he.Big grin

Yugo18

Hi!

Will do!

Favorite food: coffee

You will fit right in here Smile