Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES - A chilly start (Read 39 times)

LRB

I just looked in the mirror, I stretched my hamstrings for so long and thorough after my run today that my ass is gone.  All I have back there are two legs. 

Docket_Rocket

Stay away from spicy foods this time!

That fucking cough is still with me!

not sure how long I can keep Daisy as my avi.  Seeing her every post and all.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

not sure how long I can keep Daisy as my avi.  Seeing her every post and all.

Switch it up.  Lord knows you have changed your avi more times than anyone in the history of the internet!

Docket_Rocket

I will do it tomorrow when I get back home.  If I don't keep it there.  Sigh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I forgot my asthma meds so we will see how it goes.

I know we are different in how we use the meds, but I have nightmares about that. I literally might as well forget my shoes.

Dave

Hip Redux

Hello my runner friends!  Back from my two long ass days at the MBA kick off.

I tried out the gym at school while I was there and it's NICE!  Though the treadmill has two options- watch a blip circle a track or watch a blip on a XC 5K course.   Right, because what I want to do while on a treadmill is watch something go 'round and 'round a track.  

LRB

Hello my runner friends!  Back from my two long ass days at the MBA kick off.

Finally! 

Hip Redux

Finally! 

You're telling me!

Docket_Rocket

I know we are different in how we use the meds, but I have nightmares about that. I literally might as well forget my shoes.

I do have the rescue inhaler but it is not the same as my meds!!!!  And I agree.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hi dailies:

10.44 on a chilly but calm night, with tiny snow flakes filtering down in something less than a flurry.  Completely unhurried pace, it was very tranquil.