Beginners and Beyond

Penguin knows Thursday (Read 16 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hope your PM miles go well for you, Damaris.  Oh...maybe I shouldn't call them "PM" miles, that might not bode well....

25 degrees!  That's Parka Weather, Traci!  Good luck with the hip/glute strengthening!  Maybe your husband can spank you on occasion...spanking would toughen up glutes, right?   

Sorry about the recurring pain, Jack.  I feel ya.  I've been doing 5 days a week running now for a couple of months, but I may have to drop back to 4 days a week again like I used to do, just to help my back out.   Triple digits!  Sounds like our recent Texas weather went your way!

Hope the weather behaves for you, Jerry.    Yeah, where is Cherie?  I miss Cherie.

Short hike sounds good, Ginny.  Sorry about the DOMS/stiffness.  Hope the hike helps.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

We beat the rain, but kept up a fast pace (for us) just in case.  64DP, it was a warm run.  5 miles in low 10:00s.

I'll have to check that race calendar, Scott for next time the Cyclones are in Austin, 2016 maybe?

GinnyinPA

Jim was having foot problems this morning, so we put off hiking until the pain stops.  I ended up doing a 5 mile run followed by an Epsom salt bath.  It helped.  When I started my run I was worried that the osteitis was back, but after 1/4 mile the pain went away.  Whew!

Robert31320

Team TJ

I got 2 miles this morning.  I tried pushing the pace some just to make feel good.  It worked.

Running for TJ because he can't.