Beginners and Beyond

The Oatmeal's post on running (Read 138 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

I love him. He's one of my top 5 "will accept if he proposes marriage to me" guys.

Philliefan33

I'd never seen The Oatmeal before today. I just spent the evening on that time sink. Very funny!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Enjoyed the read!

- Andrew

Hip Redux

I'd never seen The Oatmeal before today. I just spent the evening on that time sink. Very funny!

He's my idol.   He like started this blog as a side gig and now makes enough money drawing cartoons that that's all he does!   It's so entertaining.  And so strange.  I love it.

The other blog I love along the same lines is Hyperbole and a Half if you need another time waster.   My favorite blog post EVER:  This is Why I'll Never be an Adult.     

YAYpril - B-Plus

He's my idol.   He like started this blog as a side gig and now makes enough money drawing cartoons that that's all he does!   It's so entertaining.  And so strange.  I love it.

He's seriously a millionaire now. He makes a KILLING. He's also recently gotten into philanthropy... see:

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/fundraiser_update

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum_saved

Jess runs for bacon

He's seriously a millionaire now. He makes a KILLING. He's also recently gotten into philanthropy... see:

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/fundraiser_update

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum_saved

I got to do some site cleanup at the Tesla museum a few weeks ago and it is a very cool site.

Jess runs for bacon

The other blog I love along the same lines is Hyperbole and a Half if you need another time waster.   My favorite blog post EVER:  This is Why I'll Never be an Adult.     

CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!

Allie rocks. Glad she is back.

Hip Redux

CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!

Allie rocks. Glad she is back.

Me too!

Tar Heel Mom

kween

BTW - if you didn't read it already, the medals on this blog post were hilarious.

The best medals were the ones for "Jeff."

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Hip Redux

The best medals were the ones for "Jeff."

Totally.  Poor Jeff. lol

Will run for scenery.

That's so wild.  I just went to read the medals post, and realized I had already read it like a week ago.  I stumbled upon it while googling about ultras and how people train for them. I had no idea who/what the oatmeal was.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Walk-Jogger

I want a purple soda like that!

I had an amazing purple soda like that once, after 100 miles on a bike. Also had an equally amazing snickers bar with it!

Retired &  Loving It

monkkey

Meh... I loved most of it but found the negativity towards people who go to the gym to be tiresome.

I'm aware that I take life too seriously.