Beginners and Beyond

Who Messed with My Alarm TuesDAILIES? (Read 43 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

URD....sore from thr massage and a terrible cough. But since I am tapering anyway figured rest was best

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hip Redux

Work was crazy busy today and I didn't even get a chance to check in!

I almost bailed on my run because I was just so mentally exhausted, but I went and did 4.

I'm almost done with my "ten photographs" for thursday's photography class.   I have five.  That's 'almost done', right? lol

LRB

Work was crazy busy today and I didn't even get a chance to check in!

Do not let that happen again, the internet is unstable without you.  Tongue

Hip Redux

Do not let that happen again, the internet is unstable without you.  Tongue

I was having withdrawal symptoms.   I wasn't even able to check email.  OMG WTF!!1!

LRB

I was having withdrawal symptoms.   I wasn't even able to check email.  OMG WTF!!1!

You poor thing, you will have to spend twice your normal time surfing tomorrow or you will walk crooked looking like you need a V-8.

Zelanie

Oski- Getting started is "halfway done" with a project like that.  Smile

Pink- I don't really know what I'm trying to build up to.  I am just trying to add as many miles as I can, but without feeling like I'm risking injury or building up fatigue that I'd need time off to recover from.  I definitely felt better as a runner when I was running more miles.  But this time, I want to be able to sustain the mileage I build up to.

Hi dailies:

Hah, I did turn off my alarm and go back to sleep this morning.  But, that just changed "early" to "on time".

10.2 on a nice crisp fall day, 20x(1 minute at 5K pace, 1 minute easy).

HobbitLegs

elevenses

3.25 with DH. The weather was gorgeous this evening. Leftover BBQ for dinner and now curled up on the couch with one of the kitties.

EbonyN

MusicofEbony

Hi everyone I hope everyone is doing well. 7.5 miles around a track. Some how it amounted to 8:00 per mile pace, but I think the track is short.

Formally known on the Runners World forums as Malletgirl02.

Docket_Rocket

Forgot to post that I ran my 7 with 2 @ MP and my most memorable moment was when I sat down to fix my sock and got bitten by fire ants...in the butt.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

Forgot to post that I ran my 7 with 2 @ MP and my most memorable moment was when I sat down to fix my sock and got bitten by fire ants...in the butt.

Now that'll put some spring in your step!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.