Beginners and Beyond

Question For The Men (Read 178 times)

Mmmmm...beer

Don't be so sure... we are naturally assholes and would goad, dare and ridicule each other into doing it.  Then laugh our asses off at the results...  hell, add some snot bubbles in there, that would be some funny shit.

Yup, if it were up to guys, every family would have just one kid, because we would have to make sure that every guy we knew did it at least once, but that's all it would take. lol

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

Does it hurt?

dallison

registered pw

The whole pill thing is one reason i am getting the ole snip snip in  three weeks. I think the pill has kept my wifes' bp and cholesterol high. I made it 39 years and i don't have any kids that i know of. We aren't interested and i am more concerned about her health. The whole stroke thing b/c of the pill scares the hell out of me.

I have a race nine days after and i hope to be able to run it.

I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for you guys.  We have cramps every month and everything that goes along with that, shove insane amounts of hormones into our body in form of birth control for YEARS, probably doing major damage to ourselves, and pop out 6-10 pound babies out our vaginas.  (I have not personally experienced the last, but that's my choice.)

And you guys want to complain a simple procedure that may make you a little uncomfortable for a week?  MAN UP, BOYS! 

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half