Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday <<High Energy>> Penguins (Read 33 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

D2: my early 5k prediction for you is 19:06.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Ginny I will keep that in mind when looking for places to run. I'm hoping it isn't too cold for my boyfriend to bike, we were looking forward to him getting a few bike rides in while I  get some runs in. We want to check out Jamestown too. We've both done Colonial Williamsburg before, and although we will probably spend some time there we want to try something new and neither of us have done Jamestown.

Went to spin class. 10:15 spin is much different that 6am spin. My usual class Has cat fights over bikes. This one had 11 bikes free!!! Then I took advantage of having no schedule to follow and did a nice long hip, glutes and core routine plus some pushups and arm stuff with free weights and then stretching. I was at the gym for almost 2 hours. I love spring break!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Mmmmm...beer

D2: my early 5k prediction for you is 19:06.

You nailed it last time, hope you're right again! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

SheCan

Finally get back to you!

My DH and I were gone all weekend and then yesterday was busy, but I finally finished my RR from my race on Saturday:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/Post/a6f70eb921154fadb5ec6c635cda3f39#focus

Today i tried running again and got in  3-1/2 miles.  It actually felt pretty good!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hopesmom, that's beautiful.

Yeah, Bin...till you have to get out there and shovel it!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Singer who runs a smidge

Luckily a lot of it melted yesterday -- the roads were clear today and the driveway wasn't bad, so no shoveling required!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Philliefan33

Okay, Mother Nature is messing with me.  All day I've been looking out my window at work, seeing a beautiful sunny day.  Now, 10 minutes before I can quit working and go out to run I look out and it's overcast.  WTF???

Grrr....Angry

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Hotel phone posting...hell yeah.  Kept the car on the road today.  Going to try to get a few on the treadmill.  Might even hit the pool for a bit.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Snickers1230

Been in meetings all day at work and will be leaving work in 20ish minutes to go to a dinner meeting...  So I thought I'd log on in the little bit of time that I have Smile

Awesome picture Hope's Mom!  It's beautiful scenes like that that make me miss snow.  But I hate being cold and I hate all the work that goes with snow, so I guess I'm better off without it.  Lol

Have you been able to bring your kitty home yet Damaris?  I hope she's okay.

Scotty, only you could manage what happened with you and the exercise ball!

My toe feels a little sore on and off today.  I'm still planning on a very short easy run tomorrow at lunch to see how it does.  Maybe 2ish miles.  And probably on a treadmill (for some reason, it's easier to be easy on a treadmill)

Formerly Jackie_601 on RW

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

WE are home.  Yes, we!  No running today as I ran out of time.

Damaris

Philliefan33

Giving kitty attention > running !

WE are home.  Yes, we!  No running today as I ran out of time.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Word!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Phillie - we had the same weather here.  While the sun shone, we took the dog to the mountains for a 3 mile walk in the snow. It's melting fast!  By the time we got back to the car, it had clouded over, and we even got some sprinkles on the way home.  Then the sun came out again.  Welcome to spring.

Bin Running

Gustav, couch intervals sound tough.. haa

Dave, What goal now for this HM? 1:25?

Damaris, read from FB that Trixie is finally going home.. Good for both of you..

Jerry, Good luck with the run.. Any goal for the HM?

Kristin, enjoy the vacation..with BF thrown in.. wow!

Scotty, you have an interesting way of interacting with stuff..

Awood, careful on the road... better in the ditch than the otehr option I guess..

Hopesmom, is that red buidling your barn?

Jack, you are one fast penguin..

Mel, nice progression run..

Ginny, that concoction is very nice..

Cherie, going to read your RR now...

Margo, weird thing is I like running when it's overcast..

Jackie,  hi-five! I am missing the whole toe nail on my 2nd toe too..

That avocado with vanilla ice-cream and milk talk pretty good.. Very creamy and DS loved it too.. A little chocolate syrup would have prefected it..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

pae

Just an easy 6 miles for me tonight.  We are supposed to be seeing some nice temperatures in the area for the next week or so.  I'm just hoping that the wind stays under 15mph for a change.