Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Sweet & Creamy (Read 38 times)

LRB

42 minutes of jogging + 6 strides = one happy runner. 5.9 miles at an 8:32 average pace.  Beer time.

Time for my weekly question (which will hopefully someday no longer be an issue), how's dat ass?

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Time for my weekly question (which will hopefully someday no longer be an issue), how's dat ass?

LMAO! Thanks for asking. Dat ass be much better! Once every so often I will get the pain that shoot down my leg. That's bad, but the good thing is that it only happens once or twice at the most. Before it was every step and I had to stop and walk. Things are looking pretty good and I am taking it easy but am now starting to step it up.

LRB

LMAO! Thanks for asking. Dat ass be much better! Once every so often I will get the pain that shoot down my leg. That's bad, but the good thing is that it only happens once or twice at the most. Before it was every step and I had to stop and walk. Things are looking pretty good and I am taking it easy but am now starting to step it up.

Excellent!  You were in a real dark and low place when this thing was at its worst, now you are slowly but surely moving past it.  Just like we said you would. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When did this become apparent?

Eh, last week?  I just restarted albuterol.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There is another class of albuterol that does not give tachychardia. We are going to experiment soon.

Damaris

LRB

I just restarted albuterol.

Oh, I must have missed that.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Dave all PTs that come out of school are at doctorate level. We didn't have doctorates when I was in school although most of us have gotten transitional doctorates or other doctorates. I dud all the class work for a doctorate degree but the dissertation was not able to be finished. Long story on that

LRB I'm in PA.

Marjorie