Beginners and Beyond

What's Your Favorite Christmas Breakfast? (Read 64 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

By the time you eat all the Reese's PB Christmas Trees......

........how do you have the stomach for anything else???

Well, that plus hershey's kisses and/or M&M's and/or whatever else is in your stocking.

It usually takes until almost dinner before I can eat anything else on Christmas Day.

Randy

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I'm way too busy cooking on Christmas morning to worry about breakfast.  Beer is good.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Cold pizza, right out of the fridge!  No preparation necessary except to have the pizza delivered the day before. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

workinprogress11

We always do coffee cake, doughnut holes and fruit. We munch on it while opening presents. The big meal comes later at dinner time.

Little Blue

Breakfast with the small side of the family, maybe six of us.  Usually scrambled eggs, sauteed apples (butter, cinnamon, sugar), my sister will make some sort of cinnamon rolls or other pastry.  Maybe some sort of hashbrown type thing.  Coffee and OJ/mimosas.

My sister likes to try out new recipes on us, so there is usually something new and different.

TxDiverMom

Either a tortilla and sausage casserole that I assemble the night before and bake in the morning or a coffee cake made the night before and served with fruit.  Always coffee, and OJ/mimosas.

I'm too busy with cooking to actually fix breakfast.  I needs to be something done ahead.  My mom has always made cinnamon rolls the day before and baked them that morning.  I've never attempted them, though my daughter has.  I scared to make anything that has to rise.  LOL!  Plus, my hubby is GF and his cinnamon rolls just wouldn't be the same.

StepbyStep-SH

Either a tortilla and sausage casserole that I assemble the night before and bake in the morning or a coffee cake made the night before and served with fruit.  Always coffee, and OJ/mimosas.

I'm too busy with cooking to actually fix breakfast.  I needs to be something done ahead.  My mom has always made cinnamon rolls the day before and baked them that morning.  I've never attempted them, though my daughter has.  I scared to make anything that has to rise.  LOL!  Plus, my hubby is GF and his cinnamon rolls just wouldn't be the same.

Tell me about it. Sad

We have usually had our big meal on Christmas Eve, so Christmas Day is all easy stuff, something a bit special for breakfast, then just munching on fruit, veggies, cheese, sausage, crackers, and other snack things the rest of the day.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

Tell me about it. Sad

We have usually had our big meal on Christmas Eve, so Christmas Day is all easy stuff, something a bit special for breakfast, then just munching on fruit, veggies, cheese, sausage, crackers, and other snack things the rest of the day.

We don't do a big Christmas dinner, either.  We have a meal on Christmas Eve, then everybody opens a present (pajamas), then the next day after the brunch we're pretty much just picking on candy leftovers the rest of the day.

LRB

Here is an interesting dish I came across today.  It is a French toast, egg and potato thingy.