Beginners and Beyond

Friday Guilty Pleasure (Read 83 times)

@runjerseygirl

Shall we make this a tradition?  Found this today.  Although, it claims to be healthy.  Either way, it looks amazing.

Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Donuts

Recipe

Do you even run?

Singer who runs a smidge

I'm not all that fond of bananas.  I made something like a banana pound cake for DH a while back.  He hoovered it, but I nearly gagged putting it together.  I love him, but that's a bit much.  Dead

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

LRB

I have plans for a PB & strawberry jam sandwich with sliced tomorrows banana, and a milk of glass tall after my run.

I've been thinking about that mug so tough, I can't even think straight!

I have plans for a PB & strawberry jam sandwich with sliced tomorrows banana, and a milk of glass tall after my run.

I've been thinking about that mug so tough, I can't even think straight!

I am glad you put that last part. I thought you were drinking again

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I went to Panera to get a latte and cookie... and forgot to bring the gift card I had.

In transit, arriving on time. 

sugnim

Most Friday evenings, my SO & I go out to make frozen yogurt sundaes.  I am a freakin' master at making sundaes & ice cream cones--they are as pretty as they are yummy.  I tell myself that frozen yogurt with all kinds of fruity & nutty goodness on top is healthy, but the amount of sugar coupled with the enormity of the sundae surely trumps any healthiness to the weekly treat.

Better I Leave

Most Friday evenings, my SO & I go out to make frozen yogurt sundaes.  I am a freakin' master at making sundaes & ice cream cones--they are as pretty as they are yummy.  I tell myself that frozen yogurt with all kinds of fruity & nutty goodness on top is healthy, but the amount of sugar coupled with the enormity of the sundae surely trumps any healthiness to the weekly treat.

I so know where you're coming from! Ice cream is my bane...seriously. Almost anything else I can resist, but if there's a quart of ice cream in the fridge and I know about it...It's "toast"...LOL! I'm not kidding...I can polish off a quart of ice cream easy peasy.

Needless to say...I don't buy ice cream....umm....all that often. Wink **giggle**

Luke79

LRB

Ooh, me likey.  A few more pics of those and I might be drinking T-rod ha-ha!

@runjerseygirl

Do you even run?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

About to go for Mexican food and margaritas with a girlfriend! Guilty pleasure city....so excited!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

@runjerseygirl

About to go for Mexican food and margaritas with a girlfriend! Guilty pleasure city....so excited!

Ooh, that sounds awesome.  I love Mexican food, but the husband doesn't.  So I never get to go.  And margaritas are my summer drink.  Love them!  Have fun!

Do you even run?

Better I Leave

**Dave whips up a nice batch of homemade Chili Verde from his garden tomatillos. plates it with a nice side of Arroz a la Mexicana and Frijoles Refritos and hands it to Kay**

Flour or corn tortillas? Smile

StepbyStep-SH

Any ideas of a diet are flying out the window tonight. I'm too tired to cook = ordered pizza delivered. I feel like I need a drink = Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Hard Cider. There is ice cream in the freezer and chocolate sauce and caramel sauce in the fridge = my treat after putting DS to bed tonight.

I'm not sure my 15 miles today covered all that. Too bad.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

Ooh, that sounds awesome.  I love Mexican food, but the husband doesn't.  So I never get to go.  And margaritas are my summer drink.  Love them!  Have fun!

Same here - Mexican food is a girls' night out treat most of the time. Though I am slowly convincing my son that it is tasty, it just isn't the same to have nachos and a margarita with a 6-year-old.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.