Beginners and Beyond

Tumultuary Tuesday Penguins (Read 31 times)

hog4life

No.  He did a chest X-RAy and they found a pulmonary nodule.  These are usually benign but they can turn into lung cancer, so he had a CTScan today to confirm the size and then monitor according to what's recommended (depends on the size).

D, remember back when I had mine? It turned out to be the bird fungus, histoplasmosis. Doctors told me a lot of people have this but never know it. It is usually found during a scan for a different reason. With my cancer hisory, they ended up doing biopsies to figure it out.

Docket_Rocket

His is too small and too inside to do a biopsy right now but if the size is confirmed at 6mm, then he will redo in six months.  Bird fungus?  I'll let him know, thanks.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dad on the run.

9 hours later an abandoned car, hitchhiking and 7 miles cover on foot in sub freezing weather and I'm finally home.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Bin Running

Jimmy, glad you are home and safe.

Scotty, think the rain season is over. Had a week of dry weather now.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar