Beginners and Beyond

Not ToDAILIES (Read 45 times)

Are you running Belle Isle on New Years Eve?

Well I didn't even know this was a thing. I don't really keep up with all the 5k's (um, I've never done one ). I just looked it up; are you doing the regular 5k or the Fun Run? 

Dave

LRB

Well I didn't even know this was a thing.

It is a very popular event, in its 35th year or something like that.  And get this; there is beer after the race!  I messed around one year and drank three of those bad boys.  Shit, I had a little buzz going!

Hello dailies.  Nightlies?  Snowlies?

Thanks for the concern all, I am alive and well.  Si says hello to Trixie.

Rick - yes, I remember being dubbed Neo when I picked that apple, haha.  It was on Irish Road, and it was delicious.

10.44 done after deciding that yesterday would be a weather-based "yeah, no".  It was actually kind of peaceful having the wintry night to myself with very few vehicles passing, but gawd was it slow going.

delicate flower

10.44 done after deciding that yesterday would be a weather-based "yeah, no".  It was actually kind of peaceful having the wintry night to myself with very few vehicles passing, but gawd was it slow going.

So like 6:40 pace?  Sorry, man.

<3