Beginners and Beyond

If you like Old Navy running gear... (Read 676 times)

xor

I just like that this thread is the opposite "through the looking glass" equivalent of a lululemon rah rah thread.

I do not understand the prices of their stuff and the CEO dude is shithouse crazy.  Disbelieve?  Go research the origin of their name. (edit: of lululemon.  not old navy.  heh.  Although some of old navy's ads are semi-crazy)

Anomalous

JC Penny has some great running apparel also. I loaded up on their winter clearance items. They had an awesome cold wind/rain resistant running jacket but I couldn't find it in my size.

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

workinprogress11

Thanks for posting this.  I just scored 3 sports bras for $24.00 at our local store.

Hip Hip Hooray

I just like that this thread is the opposite "through the looking glass" equivalent of a lululemon rah rah thread.

I do not understand the prices of their stuff and the CEO dude is shithouse crazy.  Disbelieve?  Go research the origin of their name. (edit: of lululemon.  not old navy.  heh.  Although some of old navy's ads are semi-crazy)

Apparently, he's out as the CEO: http://www.businessinsider.com/12-utterly-bizarre-facts-about-the-rise-of-lululemon-2012-4?op=1 

RSX

My step-daughter gets 30% off there (10% for sale items). I had no clue they had running stuff for guys, so will check it out next time I go.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Thank you for posting this.  I live near an Old Navy and saw this post today and and went there.  I got a few things and saved some money on shipping in the process. Smile

Don't believe everything you think. 

scissorbill

Today only uou can get 30% off Oldnavy.com (includes athletic wear on clearance) using the promo code 24HOURS 

monkkey

I admit nothing

wait, padded sports bras? What?!

Also, why is everything so huge at Old Navy?  Their XS is the biggest I have ever seen.

running Pride Run 5M 6/28, Finger Lakes 50k 7/5

wait, padded sports bras? What?!

Also, why is everything so huge at Old Navy?  Their XS is the biggest I have ever seen.

I wear their XS (shirts and shorts, not bra) and I'm 5"3 and 109 pounds. I don't consider myself huge.

kristin10185

I race in SparkleSkirts

My Old Navy running stuff order arrived today with 3 Active tank tops. I should have researched the shirts better because I thought they would be tech material. They're mostly cotton. My fault for not reading properly. And they're a bit too big. I don't think a medium shirt has ever been too big. So wearing them for summer running would equal chafe city being both loose and cotton. Oh well. They were only $7. I can wear them for yoga, going to the air conditioned gym and for my shortest outdoor summer runs I suppose. The sports bra did not arrive....I guess it's shipping separately...I'm looking forward to seeing what that's like.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

My Old Navy running stuff order arrived today with 3 Active tank tops. I should have researched the shirts better because I thought they would be tech material. They're mostly cotton. My fault for not reading properly. And they're a bit too big. I don't think a medium shirt has ever been too big. So wearing them for summer running would equal chafe city being both loose and cotton. Oh well. They were only $7. I can wear them for yoga, going to the air conditioned gym and for my shortest outdoor summer runs I suppose. The sports bra did not arrive....I guess it's shipping separately...I'm looking forward to seeing what that's like.

I have a bunch of those that I wear as base layers in the winter, and they act just like tech fabric when you sweat.

kristin10185

I race in SparkleSkirts

My winter baselayers are very fitted ColdGear shirts, can't fit a baggy tank top underneath. Intended them for summer running. Oh well.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

monkkey

I admit nothing

I wear their XS (shirts and shorts, not bra) and I'm 5"3 and 109 pounds. I don't consider myself huge.

I meant the sizes run big... their XS is huger than other stores'  XS... I am not calling anyone huge.

running Pride Run 5M 6/28, Finger Lakes 50k 7/5