Beginners and Beyond

Accidental double post (Read 265 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Every time I use my parents computer my thread's double post

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

Really?  I wonder why that is.  Big grin

delicate flower

bump

<3

LRB

Bippity bump!

Docket_Rocket

I heard through the grapevine that this is the new chat thread.  Care to elaborate?Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Oh, and don't blame the machine.  Blame the operator! LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

haha the only other time I started a thread while at my parents' house it also inexplicibly posted it twice. Oh well. I guess I started a new chat thread!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

CrisRuns

Every time I use my parents computer my thread's double post

In my case, it's my in-laws' computer. It must be because my MIL must repeat something at least 50 times a day. I am not kidding you. Last time, my DD and I told her that we were starting numbering her stories, so she could just say "number 1" or "number 15" and we would all know what she wanted to say. We did not go as far as plotting a frequency graph, but that might be next.

xor

Oh, and don't blame the machine.  Blame the operator! LOL.

Or maybe you have stumbled across a bug (or at least a weird condition) which might interest The Man.

My advice would be to try another time or two... if this is reproducible each time, then file a report in Tech Support.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

SRL- It's only happened the 2 times I've started a thread from their computer. I left their house now, not sure when I will return so no chance to try again for a long, long time!

YAYpril - B-Plus

So, I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out. Not sure why I'm here but hey. Big grin

CrisRuns

Not sure about being cool either, but hi.

xor

So, I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out. Not sure why I'm here but hey. Big grin

KK says the cool kids are still there.  No one here smokes kools though.

hog4life

In my case, it's my in-laws' computer. It must be because my MIL must repeat something at least 50 times a day. I am not kidding you. Last time, my DD and I told her that we were starting numbering her stories, so she could just say "number 1" or "number 15" and we would all know what she wanted to say. We did not go as far as plotting a frequency graph, but that might be next.

Your MIL and my MIL are perfect for each other.

Docket_Rocket

Weird that my post disappeared.  I was saying that I had a guy once in court who had to repeat everything three times.  I loved it because if I missed it the first time I still had two more chances to make notes.

Damaris

Fundraising Page