Beginners and Beyond

What is wrong with going both ways. (Read 441 times)

Wandering Wally

Chillax?  Is that like relout?  Smile

LOL! Something like that.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Incidentally, if you encounter a post from me there where I'm poking them for their problems, don't take that personally.  They have handled it really poorly... and this is coming from someone who made a career out of online software service release management.

If you encounter a post from me there telling about this place, well, that's just because a lot of you are here.

Notice I will mention that place here as well.  And listen!  R W O L. Did you hear thunder?  No?  Me neither.

lily's right... there are new people that will float in over there.  It's Runners World, the magazine equivalent of "I'm Rick James, bitch!".  They will always get traffic from new runners.  That's cool.  And they have questions.  We have answers.

It is, however, also why Rodale has treated you shabbily for years.  Because they can.  You guys come over here, there will be more new folks who fill it up.  You are a commodity of eyeballs to look at ads.  They have shown that over and over again.  Yeah, there are ads on RA too. But they are mostly not annoying and the site is here by runners for runners.

Well, Voldemort just entered the movie, so is that the equivalent of thunder? Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

xor

While getting HP, I have no idea what the previous post means.

Docket_Rocket

Pictures or it didn't happen.

There you go.  See?  Agile with both hands!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I should find the picture I purchased.  Damn computer.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Lily and damaris. Thanks for being open to going both ways. With out you two it would be a sausage party.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas