Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES - Word. (Read 39 times)

LRB

I am so brain dead man,  what are you trying to say?

I almost hit the car in front of me.

I'm just popping in. URD. I sent two kids home with fever above 100F. Coteacher also started to feel sick. I repaired a toilet.My shoulders were stiff enough to make putting on my coat difficult. I went for a chair massage.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well then, YOU need to pay more attention, what kind of car do you drive?

I almost hit the car in front of me.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Well then, YOU need to pay more attention, what kind of car do you drive 

I said my foot slipped off the brake, are you paying attention? I drive a truck, Chevy.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Is it a big truck?

I said my foot slipped off the brake, are you paying attention? I drive a truck, Chevy.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

I did my 6.25.  They sucked.  Can someone send me a lung?  Cause I have one that does not work!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I'd send you one of mine, D, but they're not in the best of shape either.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

My shoulders were stiff enough to make putting on my coat difficult. I went for a chair massage.

Reason enough for a rest day in my opinion!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Hello dailies:

Indian food!  I like most of it, but especially Aloo Matar (peas and potatoes), Chana Masala (spicy chickpeas), and Palak Paneer (spinach curry with cheese cubes).  Jasmine rice as a base for everything, strong chai tea to wash it down, OMG so good.

10 miles with 2 sets of 5X(2min 5K pace, 2min average pace) along with some random speed and a last mile just under HMP.  All on the TM while it was pouring.

StepbyStep-SH

The Indian food was very good. Luckily, one of the women in our group was from India, and she asked the wait staff for me about what items on the buffet might not be OK. Unfortunately there were a couple that she said would normally be made with just chickpea flour that had wheat flour in them, too. But the chicken tika masala, the dal, and two other vegetable dishes (one was basically cauliflower and potatoes, the other was vegetables in a sauce - can't remember the names) were all very good. It is probably just as well that I can't have naan, or I'd have stuffed myself. I thought about ordering chai, but everyone else was drinking soda (even the woman from India), so I stuck with water.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.