Beginners and Beyond

RWOL BF now says "page not found" when you try to go there....did they take it down?? (Read 438 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I still check in over at the BF every now and then, and tonight I tried to go on it gave me this:

I tried the Beginners, and the out of curiosity the Womens, Marathoners, Elite, right on down and they all gave me this exact same page. Anyone know the deal? Down for maintenance to fix the spam issue? Taken down forever?

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

xor

Right.

We have been discussing this in the Holy Spam thread.

They've been puttering today.  My personal guess is that they are either in mid-migration to moving the forums over to a "rodale" infrastructure... or they are too incompetent to notice that they shipped the wrong tree structure.

I managed to hack around (lying: someone else found it) and find their working URL and post a WTF thread in beginners.

(there is another problem involving a troll fucktard who has found a silly exploit that basically destroys the board, but I digress)

xor

If you really and truly want to visit the dead board, go here:

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners

And please, pretty please, post in my "KK and RWOL IT" thread.

Better I Leave

If you really and truly want to visit the dead board, go here:

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners

And please, pretty please, post in my "KK and RWOL IT" thread.

Done.

Little Blue

It looks OK now.  There is nothing in the BF but team threads and dailies, but it works.

bobruns

Yeah...I stop by every now and then.  There is not much left over there but spam and dailies.  It's a shame what has happend really...

Ghettopops

Moth is thereCool

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

It's happening again.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Now it seems to be working again.  They must be testing something.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

LRB

Now it seems to be working again.  They must be testing something.

The cord fell out of the socket.