Beginners and Beyond

Any Italian Greyhound owners (Read 76 times)

delicate flower

Oh Italian Greyhounds ARE a lot smaller. Never knew! Are Whippets technically Greyhounds or just cousins? lol

They are descendents of the greyhound but are their own breed.  All three are members of the sighthound group.

<3

From the Internet.

Wow, that pic makes the greyhound look so big!  Fact is, they curl up to the size of a pillow.

That is the most adorable mental image ever.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

They are descendents of the greyhound but are their own breed.  All three are members of the sighthound group.

Got it. Learning so much about Greyhounds! My aunt and uncle show and race dogs and have since before I was born, but they have Irish Wolfhounds and Borzois, so I know much more about those breeds. The dogs I've had have all been mutts.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

happylily

In my world, this is what a whippet looks like. Adorable, isn't it? 

Seriously, that was a cool picture that Oski posted. Never knew they were so different in size!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

In my world, this is what a whippet looks like.

This is what comes to my mind wen I hear the word whippet.  Of course you would have to be from the stone age to get it., which I am.  

happylily

This is what comes to my mind wen I hear the word whippet.  Of course you would have to be from the stone age to get it., which I am.  

F***, I think I remember them. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I get the reference! And I made this for ya! (shhhh I have a snow day I am bored)

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

I get the reference! And I made this for ya! (shhhh I have a snow day I am bored)

FTW!

SheCan

OMGosh, it curled up into the size of a pin cushion!

In my world, this is what a whippet looks like. Adorable, isn't it? 

Seriously, that was a cool picture that Oski posted. Never knew they were so different in size!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Exactly, but I prefer "Freedom of Choice" or "Girl U Want."

SheCan

But not forgotten:

Devo's Bob Casale dead of heart failure, brother says

By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 1:50 PM EST, Tue February 18, 2014

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson