Beginners and Beyond

No Friday Dailies? (Read 42 times)

Docket_Rocket

0 miles for me again.  I hope everyone had a good Friday.

Even though I am on a 0 streak, I am going to stick with this daily posting thing.  More social involvement can't hurt me.

True.  Hope your foot gets better soon!

Pilates and 6 miles.  No weights as she killed my shoulders with bicep workout (the one I was targeting with weights tonight), so I'll lift weights tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

5 mile progression run. It went great and there was literally no wind which was lovely. Freezing rain on tap for tomorrow, though.

You Rang?

Having just finished 2014 with 2056 miles, I found I was running a lot of 7-8 mile runs, an occasional long run in double digits, a few 4-5 mile runs, and my rest days.

Yeah.  2015 miles is 5.5 miles a day.  My usual run circuit is 6 miles which takes me a little more than an hour to run.  I plan to run it once four days a week, twice one day a week (Saturday morning), and a speed work session with the run club for four to six miles on Wednesday night.  Monday is rest day.

I imagine that with this regime, I'll be in pretty good shape for a half marathon.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

B-Plus

8 mile run later. Maybe group, but perhaps solo.

Ended up running 10 with the group, including to/from.

Buelligan

I rained so I said "screw it."  There goes my 2015 streak.