Beginners and Beyond

BAA 10K RR - What knee surgery? (Read 120 times)

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Oh, sorry, last name Robertson, bib 1116 if you want to see.  You are in the background checking your watch-classic runner move.

OMG WHAT are the odds?!  NEAT!!

delicate flower

Oh, sorry, last name Robertson, bib 1116 if you want to see.  You are in the background checking your watch-classic runner move.

OMG that is too funny.  To be honest with you, I was asking myself "Where the hell is this guy getting the energy?" when during mile 6 he was trying to get the crowd to make noise.  I was trying to hang on for dear life and he's shouting to the crowd.  Big grin

<3

Knit1Run2

Master of Chaos

That's what you probably should feel like when you run a PR!  Great job!

Oh, and he told me about that, he says he was annoyed that no one was cheering for all the runners, just waiting around for their own runner and looking at their phones.

jumbolaw

OMG that is too funny.  To be honest with you, I was asking myself "Where the hell is this guy getting the energy?" when during mile 6 he was trying to get the crowd to make noise.  I was trying to hang on for dear life and he's shouting to the crowd.  Big grin

I'm Knit1Run2's husband!  Pretty funny how this connection was made.  Knowing that the finish line was near gave me a boost of energy to try to get the crowd going and I hadn't had much opportunity to interact with spectators up through that point.  I hope it helped!  Great job out there!